The Alumni Fund supports scientific research at UM and focuses mainly on projects with a direct social impact that bring together science and tomorrow’s entrepreneurship. The Alumni Fund is managed by a committee of alumni who make donations. This committee is now accepting proposals for project grants.
Proposals must meet the following requirements:
- Proposals may be submitted by young researchers at the start of their career.
- The proposal must provide a clear description of the positive social impact of the research and shed insight into the possibilities for future entrepreneurship based on this scientific research.
- The maximum amount of financial support that can be requested is €10,000.
- The final deadline for submissions: 23 February 2018
- Brief project description (2 A4 sheets maximum), together with a budget that provides clear details on earnings and expenditures.