HFIKT stands for Health Food Innovation and Knowledge Transfer.
Within the objectives of the University Fund Limburg this designated fund has the following specific goals:
- realising extra curricular learning experiences to advance knowledge on health food
- recruit students who aspire a career in the food industry
- defining socially relevant research themes in the area of Health Food Innovation Management on behalf of Maastricht University, Venlo Campus
The HFIKT fund strives to achieve these goals by organizing workshops, master classes, conferences and research meetings on healthy food, the food industry, consumers and health in general. Both the University Fund and the advisory board of this designated fund are looking for organisations and companies who embrace the objectives set and wish to support the fund financially.
The fund has a committee that advises on how the HFIKT Fund’s resources will be spent. Its members are Prof Dr. Ellen Blaak, Prof Dr. Annemie Schols and Prof Dr. Fred Brouns.
The committee is also engaged in fundraising for the HFIKT Fund.
How to make a donation to this fund?
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, you can do so through the University Fund Limburg Attn Health Food Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Fund, IBAN: NL21 INGB 0653 6632 42. You can also use the donation button below.
- A-KO Fund
- Alumni Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Prof. dr. W.A. Wagenaar Fund
- Professor's Fund
- Science Practice Fund
- UCM Fund
- Brain Battle Fund
- Brains Unlimited Pioneer Fund
- Health Food Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Health in Slums Fund
- Hemker Fund
- Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation
- M4I Fund
- Mark Post Research Fund
- Queen of Hearts Fund
- Van De Laar Fund
- Geert Hofstede Honorary Fund
- Hofstede Fund for Culture Research
- Human Animal Sustainability Fund
- Peter Thijssen Fund