The Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation aims to support and promote scientific education and research in the field of rehabilitation, in particular as performed at the Rehabilitation Medicine department at the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences at Maastricht University (UM).
The Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation also wants to promote interactive collaboration between Maastricht University and the rehabilitation field, in particular collaboration between the Rehabilitation Medicine department at UM and the Adelante centre of expertise established in Limburg, whose core activities include adult and vocational rehabilitation, pediatric rehabilitation, audiology and communication.
The Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation will achieve this goal by:
- making financial resources available for research and educational projects;
- acquiring additional resources from third parties;
- inviting community partners to financially support special projects.
The fund has a related advisory committee that decides how the Limburg Fund For Rehabilitation will be spent. Prof. Dr. A.M.C.F. Verbunt (professor of Rehabilitation Medicine Maastricht University) and Yvette van Horn (Board of Directors, Adelante).
How to make a donation to this fund?
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, you can do so through the University Fund Limburg Attn Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation, IBAN: NL21 INGB 0653 6632 42. You can also use the donation button below.
- A-KO Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Maastricht Platform for Community-Engaged Research Fund
- Peter Elverding chair
- Prof. dr. W.A. Wagenaar Fund
- Professor's Fund
- Science Practice Fund
- UCM Fund
- Age@Minds Fund
- Brain Battle Fund
- Brains Unlimited Pioneer Fund
- Excalibur Fund
- Healing Heart Fund
- Health in Slums Fund
- Hemker Fund
- Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation
- M4I Fund
- Mark Post Research Fund
- Queen of Hearts Fund
- SHE Fund
- Van De Laar Fund
- Youth, Food and Health chair
- Chair Solberg-Verlinden
- Geert Hofstede Honorary Fund
- GRESB Research Fund
- Hofstede Fund for Culture Research
- Human Animal Sustainability Fund