On 28 November 2012, the Faculty of Law established the Theo van Boven Fund. By establishing this fund, the Faculty of Law shows their great respect for Van Boven and their intention to sustain his legacy.
The specific objectives of the Theo van Boven Fund are:
- to encourage and support projects in the field of human rights, such as fighting discrimination and social exclusion, and championing the rights to rehabilitation and compensation that are due to victims of human rights violations;
- to encourage and support academic education, research and knowledge dissemination in the field of law by employees and students of the UM Faculty of Law.
An advisory committee oversees funds disbursed by the Theo van Boven Fund. This committee consists of: Prof. mr. A.P.M. Coomans, Prof. mr. L. Lijnzaad en mr. J. Janssen (alum)
How to make a donation to this fund?
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, you can do so through the University Fund Limburg Attn Theo van Boven Fund, IBAN: NL21 INGB 0653 6632 42. You can also use the donation button below.
- A-KO Fund
- Alumni Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Prof. dr. W.A. Wagenaar Fund
- Professor's Fund
- Science Practice Fund
- UCM Fund
- Brain Battle Fund
- Brains Unlimited Pioneer Fund
- Health Food Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Health in Slums Fund
- Hemker Fund
- Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation
- M4I Fund
- Mark Post Research Fund
- Queen of Hearts Fund
- Van De Laar Fund
- Geert Hofstede Honorary Fund
- Hofstede Fund for Culture Research
- Human Animal Sustainability Fund
- Peter Thijssen Fund