The Limburg University Fund/SWOL provides donors with the option of setting up their own fund. Named funds offer many interesting benefits for persons wishing to make larger donations.
As the founder of a named fund,
- you decide on the name and purpose of the fund.
- You decide how much of the gift is to be released and when.
- A committee of representatives designated by you advises on how money from the fund should be spent.
The only conditions we set are that the fund objective and expenditures be aligned with the objectives of the Limburg University Fund/SWOL and that the named fund has a term of at least five years and a starting capital of at least €50,000.
Existing Named Funds
- A-KO Fund
- Alumni Fund
- Brains Unlimited Pioneer Fund
- Children's Rights Research Fund
- Elinor Ostrom Fund
- Friends of the Maastricht Academic Heritage Fund
- Geert Hofstede Honorary Fund
- Health Food Innovation and Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Health in Slums Fund
- Hemker Fund
- Hofstede Fund for Culture Research
- Human Animal Sustainability Fund
- Knowledge Transfer Fund
- Limburg Fund for Rehabilitation
- M4I Fund
- Mark Post Research Fund
- Peter Thijssen Fund
- Prof. dr. W.A. Wagenaar Fund
- Professor's Fund
- Science Practice Fund
- Theo van Boven Fonds
- UCM Fund
- Van De Laar Fund